South African Homeschool Curriculum
An estimated 100,000 families are homeschooling in South Africa.
- Do you have questions about how to start homeschooling in South Africa?
- Do you need a South African Homeschool curriculum to add a local flavour to your studies?
- Do you want to establish strong family bonds and a love of learning?
- Are you a (prospective) homeschooler needing direction or help?
You have come to the right place!
Shirley and Wendy are veteran homeschoolers who will:
- help you to understand how homeschooling works and answer your questions.
- recommend homeschooling curricula from preschool to high school
- help you get systems in place to ensure peace and order in your home
- showcase our unique, homegrown, literature-based South African homeschooling curriculum in the Footprints On Our Land series.
- offer you advice, tips and encouragement based on our wide reading about homeschooling and our own experiences.
We’ve both been homeschooling for about fifteen years and have been advising both new and old homeschoolers for almost as many. With children of our own ranging from toddlers to teens, our experience covers a wide spectrum of ages and stages, homeschooling products and the day-to-day activity of a homeschooling lifestyle.
We invite you to explore our growing treasury of useful information about local homeschooling and some South African homeschooling curriculum options.