South African Homeschool Curriculum
An estimated 100,000 families are homeschooling in South Africa.
- Do you have questions about how to start homeschooling in South Africa?
- Do you need a South African Homeschool curriculum to add a local flavour to your studies?
- Do you want to establish strong family bonds and a love of learning?
- Are you a (prospective) homeschooler needing direction or help?
You have come to the right place!
A homeschool seminar on DVD to equip you with the information you need to build your confidence and help you to make good choices for your family from preschool to adulthood.
Whether you are considering homeschooling or already educating your children at home, you can share in the wisdom of two veteran homeschoolers, who are both passionate about encouraging and equipping you with the ‘nuts and bolts’ to help make your journey successful and smooth-sailing.
Shirley Erwee and Wendy Young will answer many frequently asked questions and offer researched facts as well as insights and experience from their own homeschooling journeys.
BUY THE DVD for only R100 plus R40 for postage
EFT R140 with your name and surname as the reference. Send proof of payment with your name, email and postal address to firstname.lastname@example.org
SAVINGS account: 2345020008 (you may have to change the default EFT setting to SAVINGS)
Acc holder: WT Young T/A Footprints
Reference: Name & Surname & DVD
Shirley and Wendy are veteran homeschoolers who will:
- help you to understand how homeschooling works and answer your questions.
- recommend homeschooling curricula from preschool to high school
- help you get systems in place to ensure peace and order in your home
- showcase our unique, homegrown, literature-based South African homeschooling curriculum in the Footprints On Our Land series.
- offer you advice, tips and encouragement based on our wide reading about homeschooling and our own experiences.
We’ve both been homeschooling for about fifteen years and have been advising both new and old homeschoolers for almost as many. With children of our own ranging from toddlers to teens, our experience covers a wide spectrum of ages and stages, homeschooling products and the day-to-day activity of a homeschooling lifestyle.
We invite you to explore our growing treasury of useful information about local homeschooling and some South African homeschooling curriculum options.